Millersberg Construction is keeping health and safety of our employees and customers as our first priority. We are still booking appointments and working with our customers to make sure that their homes are properly cared for. We have many options for consultations including online meeting calls and inspections where we are not making contact with customers directly. Please contact us for more information and to make an appointment.
Join us for the first ever Northfield Chamber of Commerce Home & Garden Show.
It’s our FIRST EVER VIRTUAL HOME & GARDEN SHOW and it starts TODAY! Browse dozens of vendor from landscaping to remodeling, from sustainability to catering services, from insurance to real estate, from de-cluttering to health care. There is so much to look forward to as you read below. Help keep Northfield in business!
Meet our industry experts first hand and experience why we’re so passionate about helping you.
We’re all about relationships. We promise you a great experience and housing services that are built to last.
Good morning, I feel it to be appropriate to send this letter to let you know that I am an extremely satisfied customer. Your representatives are fantastic. How do you get a group of people who are all so focused on giving a customer the best of themselves? Every one of your people worked so hard to work with me to get my insurance company (Allstate) to realize my claim for roof damage due to a hail storm was bad enough for a complete re-roof job.
I am writing this letter to thank you and your team for the great roofing job that you did on my flat rubber roofs. Your work has exceeding all of my expectations during and after the project. Your crews' expert attention to detail and thoughtful patience set me at ease about the hassle and expense associated with a job of this size.
The roof on the main building of the West Concord Historical Society had been damaged by high winds and hail in 2014. Millersberg Construction, LLC observed the damage and asked to come to our June board meeting with a plan for roofing our building. With board approval they assessed the damage with our Insurance Adjuster.
Millersberg Construction did our windows, siding and guttering; and completed the job and cleaned up. They worked really quickly and cleaned up their messes. In addition they worked with the insurance company to have them replace the siding and guttering. We are extremely satisfied with all the work they did and we would highly recommend them for any job you might have them do.
Roofing materials are made with oils and when hit with the elements they can move and change shape to adapt to the condition. The sun’s heat dries this essential oil up over time, tearing away the weatherproofing chemicals that help protect your roof. If your roof tiles start to move, then other parts of your roof can also become damaged.
UV rays also cause damage to the materials of your roof. Asphalt shingles are really vulnerable to this radiation and can warp and wear out because of it. The sun can make them simply deteriorate. These invisible and dangerous rays can also be magnified by the summer heat and temperature.
Not only does the sun physically damage your roof, it can also cause its appearance to degrade. The sunlight can bleach out your roof tiles, damaging the particles that give it color. If left to continue over the years the side of your home facing the sun can be a completely different color.
To ensure your roof damage by the sun doesn’t cause bigger problems, ensure you have regular maintenance and inspections on your roof. Make sure you have the strongest roofing material for your climate!
Request An Inspection Today!
Millersberg Construction can perform a comprehensive inspection to help you restore your roof to good condition. That’s why it’s important to choose the right roofing and siding professional to inspect the integrity of your home. It’s important to find someone who is local, properly certified, efficient, courteous, and available to complete your work. All of which you’ll find working with Millersberg Construction. Contact us today at 507-301-3626 to request a free, no-obligation inspection or use our online contact form!
The roof of your home guards your family and possessions against extreme weather and storms. Not only is it important to schedule a roof inspection after a major storm but it’s important to schedule a routine inspection at least twice a year. Ensuing your roof is in the proper condition year-round can help you avoid expensive repairs and major damage. Thinking about scheduling an inspection but aren’t sure what to expect? Let us tell you what to expect with a professional roofing inspection.
The professional roofer will perform the inspection inside and outside the home. During the exterior inspection they will check the outside of the roof for signs of damage. This includes taking a close look at things like leaks, missing shingles, cracked caulk, or damaged flashing as well as recording that damage whether by picture or video. The inspector will even check for uneven roof places and signs of sagging as well as the condition of your gutters.
For the interior inspection your roofer will inspect the inside of your home for any evidence of water intrusion. They may even check your attic to ensure there are no signs of leaks, moisture, mold or aging. The professional will also asses for proper insulation and ventilation.
Request An Inspection Today!
Unpredictable storms create unpredictable problems. That’s why it’s important to choose the right roofing and siding professional to inspect the integrity of your home after a storm. It’s important to find someone who is local, properly certified, efficient, courteous, and available to complete your warranty work. All of which you’ll find working with Millersberg Construction. Contact us today at 507-301-3626 to request a free, no-obligation inspection or use our online contact form!
- Observe and Pay Attention: You can perform a simple visual inspection from the ground using a pair of binoculars. Scan your roof for signs of damaged or loose shingles and flashings. Also keep an eye out for any missing, curling or cracked shingles. If you see any of these signs be sure to contact us for an inspection to prevent further damage.
- Ensure Gutters Are Clear: Clogged gutters can cause water to go underneath your shingles which can lead to overflowing water and that can ruin landscaping as well as stain siding. Make sure you have clean and functional gutters. This can reduce the risk of roof leaks and other damage.
- Proper Insulation and Ventilation: Ensuring your attic is properly ventilated and has the right insulation can prevent water vapor from accumulating and damaging your roof’s underside. This can also help to reduce the energy consumption in your home. If you see any signs of water damage reach out to us for an inspection.
- Keep Branches Away: Tree branches and leaves can scrape away protective material on your shingles leaving damage. Branches can fall on your roof causing shingles to become loose or crack. It is recommended that branches are at least 10 feet away from the roof.
- Schedule Regular Roof Inspections: If you don’t want small issues to turn into bigger problems, schedule regular roof inspections at least once a year. A roofing specialist can perform a checkup and help fix any minor problems and keep your roofing system in the best condition.
- Choose the Right Qualified Contractor: Who you hire as a roofing contractor can have a major effect on the performance of your roof. Make sure to look over testimonials, recommendations and examine business histories. Knowing you are working with a reputable company can ensure fewer mistakes and excellent workmanship as well as the peace of mind that you are being taken care of.
Request An Inspection Today!
Severe storms lead to unpredictable exterior problems. That’s why it’s important to choose the right roofing and siding professional to inspect the integrity of your home after a storm. It’s important to find someone who is properly certified, efficient, and available to complete your warranty work. All of which you’ll find working with Millersberg Construction. Contact us today at 507-301-3626 or use our online contact form to request a free, no-obligation inspection!